Engrish AMV Mix

Welcome to Engrish AMV Mix! You are currently not logged in. If you are a member, please click the "Login" button below. If you would like to join, click "Register". Thanks!

--E-A-M Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Engrish AMV Mix

Welcome to Engrish AMV Mix! You are currently not logged in. If you are a member, please click the "Login" button below. If you would like to join, click "Register". Thanks!

--E-A-M Staff

Engrish AMV Mix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our 7 members have posted a total of 1269 posts, in 38 topics since Monday, February 9, 2009.
We have a new forum layout! Please vote in the poll here and tell us what you think!
The Forum's RPG is now up and running! First thing, before anything else, read the rules! Then, follow the rules! After that, you should know what to do, so get out there and start RPing!

4 posters

Project Outline

KatsuRyuki
    KatsuRyuki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Project Outline Empty Project Outline

Post by KatsuRyuki Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Hello Members.
    For those of you who do not know what this project is, read right below, those who do should scroll down to the outline.

WHAT IS AN AMV (AND HOW DO I MAKE ONE)?
    This project is a humor oriented AMV short clip compilation, in the same vein as AMV Hell (http://AMVHell.com) and Anime Remix (http://Animere-mix.com). What that means is that you use video editing software and combine Anime clips (for more details on that part, scroll down to the outline) with music and sound clips to make short, funny clips, anywhere between 2 seconds (no, im not joking) and 1 minute (With very, very few exceptions). If you need an example, go watch AMV Hell or Anime Remix, both are hilarious anyway.

As for software we can use, I would suggest Sony Vegas (Although it is expensive, PM me for help on that part), or Adobe Premere (although also quite expensive). If you can't get a hold of any of those, you can just use Windows Movie Maker, although it produces rather low quality, so we prefer you use a higher-quality program (try searching around the internet). If you do use Movie Maker, try to use a converter to convert the file from WMV to AVI or MPEG, something along those lines. Ask an admin for good suggestions.

For help getting the actual video (as that can be the hardest part) just ask an administrator. If you don't have anime on DVDs or your computer, there are a few good websites out there that could help you. We don't want to premote downloading illegal anime, so we won't tell you how to download it.

WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES?
    OK, now for the project outline, starting with the things that make this Project different from either AMVhell or Anime Remix.

1. Both Anime and some Video Game Clips are accepted, so if you have a good idea for the latter, go ahead and send it (Anime is still preferred though)

2. Content of any kind is accepted, that means that yes, rather explicit content is accepted (those who should know will definitely know what this means), however, anything too explicit will be put into a seperate video (rather similar to AMVhell 0) which will be released at the same time.

3. Subtitles are definitely not preferred, but if you can't remove them, ask an Administrator or fellow clip maker.

4. Try to keep the clips under one minute, as being too long will take up too much space (We will be a little leniant early on if a clip is a little over a minute, so if you have a clip timed 1:13, don't fret).

5. We won't be too strict as far as resolution for the first video, but try to get it at least 640x480.

6. Remember that this is humor oriented so very, very few serious clips will be accepted.

That is about it, so get those clips made ahead of time so you'll have em ready!

Sincerely-
    AMV_Ph34r, KatsuRyuki, and lilwolfpup
    E-A-M project directors
    AMV_Ph34r
    AMV_Ph34r
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 543
    Registration date : 2008-02-24

Project Outline Empty Re: Project Outline

Post by AMV_Ph34r Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:41 pm

uh... hehe. I already posted em. look at the navbar at the top. Third link is "guidelines" and that's where the stuff is. The "what is an AMV and how do I make one?" answers are in the FAQ's (5th link in navbar)
    lilwolfpup
    lilwolfpup
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 313

Post by lilwolfpup Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:23 pm

thought it looked familiar
    KatsuRyuki
    KatsuRyuki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 207

Post by KatsuRyuki Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:49 am

Blah Blah, i still wrote it mwahahahahaha. *feels special*
    1337_Riko
    1337_Riko
    Workin' My Way to the Top
    Workin' My Way to the Top

Male Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

Post by 1337_Riko Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:34 am

::claps for Katsu:: im glad you did even if it was pointless...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:28 am