Engrish AMV Mix

Welcome to Engrish AMV Mix! You are currently not logged in. If you are a member, please click the "Login" button below. If you would like to join, click "Register". Thanks!

--E-A-M Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Engrish AMV Mix

Welcome to Engrish AMV Mix! You are currently not logged in. If you are a member, please click the "Login" button below. If you would like to join, click "Register". Thanks!

--E-A-M Staff

Engrish AMV Mix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our 7 members have posted a total of 1269 posts, in 38 topics since Monday, February 9, 2009.
We have a new forum layout! Please vote in the poll here and tell us what you think!
The Forum's RPG is now up and running! First thing, before anything else, read the rules! Then, follow the rules! After that, you should know what to do, so get out there and start RPing!

(Semi-)Update: A chance?

AMV_Ph34r
    AMV_Ph34r
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 543
    Registration date : 2008-02-24

(Semi-)Update: A chance? Empty (Semi-)Update: A chance?

Post by AMV_Ph34r Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:37 pm

So, just today I heard that AMV Hell 5 will be coming out next year. I'm thinking, if it attracts enough publicity and traffic to the Hell site, maybe we could intercep-- I mean, also ask some of the users to submit clips to EAM. It would be a relatively simple process: Put the EAM signature in your sig on the Hell forums, and post a lot. If you don't have an account on the Hell forums, you don't need to get one, but otherwise, it's a good opportunity to get someone to do something here.

On the other hand, I'm the only one that's even visited this site in the past three months, so I dunno if it's worth it.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm